Online coaching is exactly like traditional coaching with the added benefits of flexibility and convenience. If you’re designing a coaching class yourself, then you definitely need to first know most of the major components that go into creating one. When you have every one of these components for your class, then you can be confident that your students can get the best possible learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student must have his own personal login id where he is able to access his course contents. He should also have the capacity to change his contact details for example email id. He should also manage to make comments and speak with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You need to offer several methods to communicate, email being the principal means. In addition, you need to allow public and private chat forums for students to interact together and with you. You can elect to simply embed a commercially available chat forum in your site.
3. Content: Your internet site must offer a copy of the information that you will be providing as a the main curriculum ncert solutions class 8 maths. In case the student deletes the email you sent, he should manage to access exactly the same information in your site. In addition, you need to offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you need to manage to observe how far you have reached in the course. The student must also manage to track his progress and understanding. You can offer tests and quizzes to evaluate the student’s grasp of your course. In case the student desires to revise some previous content, he should manage to do this and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: At the end of your course, you will need to manage to give grades on the basis of the student’s performance. You can choose to offer certifications and awards. This may help in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Make sure to have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment in your course material and how they have benefited from it. Invite ideas for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You can deliver your curriculum through email or phone as well as videos on YouTube having its private viewing feature so that only your students can access it. You can find sites which even offer you a digital chalk or pen to explain your points on a digital screen. Every one of these methods will help to produce a great learning experience for your students.